Thursday, December 17, 2015

5 Months Ago I Met You

Dear Christopher,

Happy anniversary baby. 5 months ago today I sent you that first message.  I had no idea how much you would change my life.  How you would make me so happy, and then so sad, in such a short amount of time.  I wouldn't change a single minute that I had with you, I just wish I had had a lot more.  I love you so much.  And missing you is so hard.

I think I'm doing a little better these days though. I still miss you so much it hurts, but I can finally see that I'm going to be ok, even though I have to live without you.  I'm still mad that I do have to live without you.  But I think I can do it now.  I'll always love you so much.  Nothing will ever change that.  You taught me so many important things.  And I still believe each of us was born specifically for the other one.  I think we belonged together.  I'm glad you were mine, even if it wasn't nearly long enough.

I love you baby. I'm so glad I sent you that message 5 months ago and you responded.  I wish you were here right now, so I could have told you that in person this morning with a hug and a smile. You're always going to be a big part of who I am though.  For the rest of my life.  Thanks for loving me baby.

I love you and miss you.

Carla

No comments:

Post a Comment