Sunday, December 20, 2015

Wrapping Presents

Dearest Christopher,

I miss you so much.  I love you. I wish you were here. It's funny how one minute I'll think I'm ok, then the next minute I'm sobbing.  I just don't know how to live without you babe.  I still need you.  And I'm so sad I can't have you.

Today was a good day.  I laughed and smiled when I talked about you. I didn't cry at church.  But then it was time to wrap Christmas presents.  And bam, there were the tears.  I was thinking about the presents you wanted to get Elliott. I got him one of them.  So then the question was "How do I tag this one?" I originally planned on signing it "From Mom and Chris."  So do I still do that?  I think I will. I wish you were here baby.  I wish you could watch him open it.  I think it will be one of his favorites.  He asked Santa for it.  But I'm giving it to him from you.  Because I know you would have wanted to give it to him.  And I think I'm going to let him know that.  So he can still remember how much you love him.

I miss you Christopher.  So much.  And I love you with everything in me.

Carla

No comments:

Post a Comment